Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Irresponsible/cheap SD

Haven't been updated a while now,hope you've been receiving some sugars lately♥
So things aren't going too smoothly for me these days. My first meet up with Mr.S was fairly well.Went out for lunch,wandering in a park, and did a little shopping,everything went perfectly.Then he told me he'd like to be in an arrangement with me,I told him my expectation for the allowance,he agreed rapidly and said he'd like to pay as we meet.Everything seemed great and lovely,until the end of our second meet up.And yes, we did have sex the second time we see each other,again,everything was good and he was still being a gentleman.

It was pouring-rain that day,Mr.S told me that he couldn't give me a ride home as he had a meeting later on.HE SUGGESTED me to take TRANSPORTATION all the way home. Okay,first of all,it takes me an hour and half to take transit.Secondly,it was POURING RAIN and I was in my killer-heels(Just so you all know,vancouver shall really change its name to raincouver,as it showers so very much).Thirdly,for god's sake,you're a SD ,who's supposed to carry your SB and be considerate but instead you'd ask me to take transportation for an hour and half to the lower mainland? When he suggested that he'd drop me off at a skytrain station,I told him I'd take skytrain to the last station with no problem but I do have some issues to take the bus from there to my house because the bus only comes once an hour,therefore I asked him for $50 for cab.He replied: ''I'm not trying to be cheap, but I already spent quiet an amount of money for the hotel,dinner and your allowance,I think it'd be better if you take transit.'' LOL,tell me how's that not cheap? It seemed like asking for $50 bucks for cab is too much.

The disaster has not ended yet.Another incident was while we were having sex,he was very intense and accidentally ripped off the condom.He told me to get the'morning after'pills ASAP,so I could decrease my chance of getting pregnant,the last contraception.I went to the doctor the next day and got my Prescription.I paid quiet a bit for the pills and I thought I should've told Mr.S and had him to pay for it.I emailed him today about the pills and he replied with a sadface,THAT'S IT.He showed no intension of knowing the price and etc. Now I'm still having the 15% risk of getting pregnant,with all the cocerns and frustration,I'm beyond exhausred.

I'm now awfully stressed and definitely not seeing this man anymore what so ever. All I can say is he's an irresponsible/cheap SD,oh let me rephrase it- he's just a cheap horny old man.I have no respect and do not want to waste my time on a man who's stingy and inconsiderate.I could really care less,clearly he does not deserve any piece of me.This is my first sugar relationship,which lasted for two weeks with a messy ending.
Have you ever met any cheap/irresponsible SD? How did you deal with it?and how would you know if the SD is a cheapskate beforehand?

PS. I've met up with Mr.realestate,it was awkward but funny.I'm possibly seeing him this weekend,let's hope he's not another time waster!

3 comments:

  1. hey love - so sorry that your first pot SD ended up being a jackass... i recommend possibly getting tested in a few months too just to be sure that you didnt get anything from S "ripping off the condom" (what a disrespectful pig for doing that by the way). my tips for steering clear of cheap SDs: usually i like to ask men who show interest if they have ever been a SD in the past and how long their last arrangement lasted. if it was a long time then theres got to be a good reason the SB stuck around, meaning he shouldnt be cheap (that is if he is telling the truth of course). also once you discuss allowance, etc you can get a good feel for how generous a SD will be for the future. kudos for dropping S though and moving on... plenty of nice men out there so dont give up! x3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an ass! The morning after pill and cab don't even cost that much!? Sorry if this is harsh, but thank God that you're free from him. I second what Sunny said...you should get tested...just to be safe. I can't believe he did that.

    I screen like mad before I meet a pot SD lol and it seems to have worked out well so far. Use dirtsearch.org, spokeo, and google them. Make sure they are who they claim to be. If you have a gut feeling that something is wrong, you are probably right..never let the $$ solely make your decision.

    I like hearing stories of what exciting things my pot SD did with his exSB so ask if you want and maybe you could get a feel of what a potential arrangement with him would be like? I hope Mr. Real Estate is different and it works out! Have fun on your date!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @SunshineSugar:I got my period after taking the pills so I'm forsure not pregnant.Good advice,I defintely need that.And thanks hun,I'll keep my eyes open and my hopes up...

    @Jae:No worries,got my period couple days after taking the tablet:) I'll try that and thanks hun! Hope sugars go well for you these days!

    ReplyDelete