Saturday, October 16, 2010

Unexpected!!

Hi sugars,how's your weekend so far? I have news...yesterday,a SD that I have associated a while ago just randomly emailed me and asked if I were back in town now(as I flew to asia two months ago and just got back in the beginning of Oct),and gave me his local number. So I decided to text him, and shortly we arranged to meet up sometimes next week. We live in different cities,it takes him about 40 minutes drive to reach my town,I suggested that we could perhaps meet up at downtown,where that's in the middle of our cities,but Mr.S(let's just call him Mr.S for now) said he'd be no problem to make a trip to the lower mainland to see me.He asked my schedule for next week and told me that he'll let me know whenever he's planning to come see me.

Mr.S texted me earlier tonight and asked if I'd like to have a coffee with him tomorrow,he suggested that we'll meet up around noon and see how well we click,if it went smoothly,we could possibly start the arrangement and sepnd the rest of the day together. Wow okay,I really didnt expect it'd be that soon,maybe not after two days? I thought he probably wouldnt have texted till the middle of next week. Haha,I'm now having butterflies in my stomach,very nervous and excited at the same time. woohoo this is gonna be my first time meeting up with a SD.I'm now picking up an outfit for tomorrow and creeping to bed soon,so I'll be ready for the big day!wish me luck sugars!!

4 comments:

  1. What he means by "start the arrangement" is that he wants to have sex. Now that you know, it's up to you to decide how you want to go about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprisingly,Mr.S did not ask me to have any sexual contact with him. After we met up for around 30mins,he told me that he's willing to be in an arrangement with me and it starts now.So he took me out for lunch,shopping and then we went for a walk in a park...I'll elaborate it in my new post,thanks for the advice,glad I didnt have to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! How did your date go? Are you in an arrangement? ;) Looking forward to reading your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jae:I posted my new post,it was an awful experience. Thanks I adore your blog girly!

    ReplyDelete