Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hi Sugars!

So I just started using this blog as my ''sugar journal''.I believe everyone entered this fancy multi-beneficial world for a reason;For me,I'm just simplying looking for a satisfying amount of allowance,not I am a spoiled brat but because I'd like a worry-free lifestyle,especially when it comes to money,I need extra money for going out,bills,shopping and the rest can go in to my savings. What about you? What are you seeking in this sugar world?

PS.Next week I'm having the first meet up with this potential sugar daddy,who's 53 and a real estate agent with an annual income US$250,000+. Any advice?

2 comments:

  1. hawde: quite an age difference there. just be cool, calm and collected. know what you are there for, have plan a and plan b, as well as an exit strategy ready before you get there. once you have that all figured out, you should be good. you plan to ask for an allowance? being a real estate agent is an interesting business. learn from him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice,I'll definitely need it!

    ReplyDelete