Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Short-term goals

Here are some short-term goals I'd like to accomplish.
These goals could probably bring me closer to my ideal sugar arrangement(as you all know that my sugar life has not luck lately)...

-Lose 10-15 pounds
I'm 5'8,weight 140. Want a slim body that no men can resist...

-Work out atleast 3 times a week to tone my body
Need more curves and want to turn fats in to muscles.

-Have enough sleeps
7-9hrs everyday...less break outs,better skin and more efficient when dealing with things.

-Healthy diet
Definetly less sugar,lipid and salt. No more starbucks and sugar beverage.No snacks. Less carbonate,more vegetables. Do not consume any food after 8pm.

-Read more
Knowledge is power.Books,newspaper,magazines...etc,absorb as much as I could.More topics to talk about when meeting a SD and make one sounds educated.

And I'd like to thank the sugar community we have here,it's amazing! Definitely secure our time&safety!
Now...Someone gives me some sugars♥ Best wishes on your seraches,boys and gals!

5 comments:

  1. Great goals... If I may offer some unsolicited advice... tackle each goal one by one... otherwise you will be overwhelmed by it all. For example focus on wellness first (working out/eating better) once you have accomplished that tackle the reading and sleeping ... best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true! Also, to keep your brain working, instead of popping in your earphones while doing cardio listening to music read a newspaper/magazine thats of interest to you. This way it won't distract you from pumping your legs on the bike and you'll still be up to date on your city, schools, animal shelters, ... whatever interests you without having to stress over remembering some guys name and what he did a year ago for some place that you've never heard of in a different city. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Goal: Good call,yes I shall do so,threfore I wouldnt be exhausted about all the goals I'm trying to accomplish!

    @Chloe: yepyep haha agreed!And it does bug me sometimes,from now on,am gonna plug in my music and read:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely like the 'Read more' goal. Us SD's always get impressed by SB's who know how to hold a good conversation.
    If you are meeting any traders you may want to read up legendary on trader Jesse Livermore (my idol)
    By the way my 'Sugar Daddy Diary' blog moved to a new website
    wwww.sugardaddydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. David,I think I'll definitely need that at some point in my sugar life,appreciated!
    Yes,I've noticed. Your new blog is organized in such a fresh and neat way that's easier to read.

    ReplyDelete